Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Failure....

yesterday i phone her, i prepare everything all ready and the plan was carrying all nice....
chun siang help me to think what to speak to her...

then everything ready , and chun siang wished me luck...

ok get set...

and i phone her pressing every button of the phone number makes me more nervous....
tuuu~~~~tuuu~~~~

then she picked...

the sounds came out was very noisy..

i ask her where is she...she answer me she is at outside...
then i just say :"oh then never mine already"
i say good bye and close the phone...
she say if she is back she will miss call me...
but i wait from 9.30 to 10.30pm..
i couldn't wait any longer....
because i would afraid if i wake my parents and neighbors up...
so i sms her....saying i am very sorry....can not let her to hear my composition...
well then i study until 11.30pm then i sleep
what a failure...am i...i thought that...

plan everything all perfect already...but then haiz...
nothing to say....hope some day i can play piano for her...just hope that....that day will come...

2 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

walao...
after u fail...
u go study???

anyway, better luck next time..

Lee said...

ya...anyway today i wanna try 1 more time..