Monday, December 15, 2008

camping memory

i think i have nothing to say and describe because it is too nice to describe lol...
next year i gonna participate again...they are going to to use the japan styles to bring out the whole camp, but some styles of this camp are remain like amazing race.....

i meet new friends from other states like Cameron, selangor , KL, kulim,penang,kedah=.=...

i miss them and i get alot of idea of composing thanks to them...
they ask why i am so "cold" in the camp...i dono why maybe that incident happen the past few month make me like this...or the diseases that attack my grandfather...

AMITHABA for my grandfather....he pass away....when i was in the camp T.T no chances to see him for the last time...very sad...

well i have just finish composing the melody part, where i kept my promise to my friends in the camp....

i miss someone in the camp very much, a girl of course=.=....
dono maybe i am in love with her or what...( by the way i do not pakto for the 1st time yet)=.=
but i think i stand no chance because we stay a long distance away....and if i am not wrong she have a boy friend....poor me guess that i am not the person who is getting girl friend/pakto...

well nvm i will become stronger, better, more determination than any of my friends....
and for all my friends lets us become the most "GENG" people on the earth...GO GO GO!!!!

No comments: