Monday, September 7, 2009

My Piano Exam Results



Haha...I got Merit for my piano exam ....never expected to get Merit. I expect that I only get pass like 100 like that only...cause I just learn piano formally for 1 year...haha....can't stop laughing....haha.....

well as you know....the examiner's handwritting very very 'neat' as you can see=.=...
and i don't know what is he commenting about for some points...

haha Merit.....

ok hope my friends also happy with their results.....
and if we failed that doesn't mean that we fail completely...we must stand up and take on the challenge! Must Have the SPIRIT of FIRE burning!!!!!

4 comments:

小笔大笔 said...

Somebody is showing off~~

Lee said...

showing off? nope...just happy then post lo=.=...

Daniel Ting said...

haha.
congratz!

Lee said...

thanks dude!