Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome to my room! =.=

Just now I am studying my history and get bored(usually like that because history sucks alot), and and take my camera and random photo my room.

ok this is me and my bed(my hair looks like grass=.=)

Now for the bed.....TATA.....beside my bed is books and don't think i read those books example komsas....anak laut....that sort of things...
my spider friend, say hi to him....haha....well is quite good to have spiders in your room because no mosquitoes will bite you when you are sleeping haha...

Beside my bed got a radio..every night before i sleep i will switch on the radio and put some nice classical music then go to bed...
The white package thing below my alarm clock is a package of medicine...
and behind below this have a money collector=.=..that is...
that is where I put money...=.= but no money for now haha...cause I recently give 500 ringgits to my mom....

Next my table haha....





Quite a number of things haha..."chai shen ye" also got...pills, concentrated salt solution, papers
books, pens(useless already), photos, clock, 50sens, certificates, bottles, 12% methanol, stethoscope, ANGPAU!!!!(but no money inside =.=) and etc....
My mom perli me , she say:" even a prof do not study until like your table....even your table surface also can not be seen obscure by papers! you better tidy up your table." but i don't care so much after all it's my style haha....

the racks beside my table is....some sort of experimental corner...where all the experimented things are kept...
2 wooden katanas the at corner of my room

the bottle that contains liquid and below it got a brown precipitate....the precipitate actually is probotic bacteria and some yeast....well mostly it is the bacteria and the liquid is glucose solution...and i think now the glucose is fermented into ethanol already because it is quite a long time i kept it...
Oh forget to mention about something...that is when you came in my room...you will see this...(see below)

racks containing LOTS of PAPERS again....floor with BOOKS again...and a small box....
the box...this box does not contain biscuit....let me open it for you to take a closer look inside of it
after lifting up the approximately 1.4kg of things above the box...now.....inside the box...
these all are experiment bottles/cans...there is a pair of gloves inside the box...for handling the cans...and I will take one of the cans for you all and see....
these actually is not my experiment....because i don't experiment on butterflies....this butterfly flew in my room a few months ago and it don't want to go out(don't ask me why) and 2 days later it died...and this butterfly is quite a beautiful one so i kept it as a specimen....

for friends who knew me...must be asking:"hey where's your violin?" And here is it...haha...
the violin case have been used to hang my calander haha....
The white board.....lets take a look at it....
physics books and matriculation form need to be pass up...cut my hair today....and buy pencil for exam purpose..

this thing....ar....i think wait i find my true love then i will give it to her....quite a nice necklace...
Now i shall close my curtains and go to bed ....bye.....
(i like blue colour, so my rooms is painted with sky blue paint haha....)

No comments: