Thursday, March 19, 2009

Planning for an addition subjects for SPM

In the holidays I just read that the government said that candidates with 10A's in SPM, not straight A's SURE get a scholarship; but the course you choose sometimes they won't give you.

So I am very sure that I can not get 10A's because my Chinese kinda poor....get C only in PMR, so great for that=.=...

If I study hard , it is possible that I get 9A's...but that is not enough for me to earn a scholarship...

So now I plan to take an extra subjects.....Islam? No...Tamil? NO.....Music? Ah! No.....

I gonna to take.............EST.......quite a shock right?

For some top students EST is a curse rather than a blessing for some top students.
So I just need not to consider myself as the top students to help me in minimize my pressure/stress.

Here a quote I get from a web:
"Taiping’s Chong Huey Ee of SMK (P) Treacher Methodist, who took 16 subjects, missed out on the possibility of being the country’s top scorer when she obtained 15 1As but got a 2A in English for Science and Technology."

Many people give many nicknames for EST. Example: EST is Easy Short Test. Yes, seriously. It is easy, and it is short, therefore it is Easy Short Test. Another one would be Extremely Simple Test. I never face anything as complicated as Additional Maths/Physics in EST in this 2 years.

Other than learning English Science Terms in this subject, we do learn Extra Sex Techniques and the Excel in Sex Theory. After some thoughts, I guess the government is doing the right thing to teach us the Entertainment with Sex Thought.

Ok, I should stop the sex word. I’m under 18!!

So, after this holiday I going to tell Pn.Zurain that I wanna to take EST...

No comments: